Ads 468x60px

Labels

Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

People who think they are right

I hate it when people try to tell you something, thinking they are right, or lie to you thinking you don't know that they are lying. They just make themselves sound like idiots! That's why I love winding people up, or calling their bluffs.

I saw this video the other day and it's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Of course he's allowed to take photos of the building, there is no law telling him he cant. That dude/woman (I dont quite know...) was being a twat because they thought they could be. Such idiots!

Watch the video below and you will see what I mean:



What are your thoughts on it?

7 comments:

  1. I have seen this video and I fully agree with you Nero.

    They can't just go around saying things are law, when They clearly have no clue what the law says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for the photographer for standing his ground and not backing down to these people trying to bully him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in situations like this. The two times I've been told that I was taking pictures and wasn't supposed to by law were perpetrated by ignorant business/home owners who wanted me ceasing taking pictures of their property from city eavesments(public property).

    They send their security flunkies orders that they must follow or be fired, whether or not they know the law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. And even when you prove them wrong they refuse to admit it! That's frustrating as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, shit's mad annoying... funny video

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, they definetly went out of thir way to bull that photographer

    ReplyDelete