Ads 468x60px

Labels

Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

COMPETITION TIME!

*Repost...*
RIGHT! Now that I have your attention, I am looking at re branding my blog. I dont particularly like "Another-Annoyance" and would like something more catchier. However, I dont have any ideas yet.

So I thought I would open it up to you, the people who read my blog! I was thinking of running this as a competition, where people can submit their entries, and then I chose the top15 or so and people then have to vote for them! Winner gets....hmmm I dont know yet, I will have to think about that!


So yeh, start posting catchy new titles or puns that could be the new name of Another-Annoyance!

Requirements:
  • Got to be short and sweet. Another-Annoyance is just too long
  • Needs to be catchy
  • Needs to me related to being annoyed/ranting/getting on ones nerves ect
  • Has to be unique, so when people search for it on google it comes up first
  • <entry>.blogspot.com needs to be available for it!

21 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I'm starting to work on it. I really like the whole idea of writing about things that keep many of us annoyed, so rebranding sounds to me like a good way to get a bigger reader base. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue. But good luck to you! if I think of something I'll post another comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont really know about the title of your blog, but I have a suggestion about an upcoming blog.

    Do one about bugs crawling on you or flying in your ears or nose. That one I cant stand. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. annoysme.com

    ...I'm out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about fuss101? It is available ;) Good luck on picking the winner *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. I'll think of some stuff and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I'll have to give this one some thought. Maybe just plain 'Annoyed'. Is that a common search term? Is it available? I do not know. Hope it helps though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great man +follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. "you know waht grinds my gears"?

    or a variation of it XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have no idea sry, im thinking right now about my own blog :D i have the same problem :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good competition, just wish I was creative enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I think of something good I'll leave a msg here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. VentTent.com... Onmynerves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another Agression.

    ReplyDelete