Ads 468x60px

Labels

Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Oven Troubles

The other day I got in really late and decided to cook me some chicken and chips in the oven. so I turned it on to gas mark 5 and walked away to let it heat up. 15 minutes later I came back and was surprised to find it still trying to warm up. So I walked away for another 10 minutes to give it more time. But when I came back it still hadn't warmed up. Then I realised the door was open and I was heating the entire kitchen. D'OH! What a waste of gas and time. Oh well, at least I got my food in the end.

14 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that dude really enjoys his fried chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you got the chicken in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. +followed just because I lol'd at the pic.
    firstworldproblems bro haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine heating your kitchen in this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^, it's kind of the same thing when you thrown the spoon to the bin and the empty ice cream cup to your sink :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog reminds me of FirstWorldProblems on Twitter. Pretty good stuff.

    ReplyDelete